Social network LinkedIn has launched a new report that can be used to assess the engagement of the audience in interacting with the company. It was named Company Engagement Report.
Key indicators of the report:
- Total Engagement Level.Calculated by dividing the sum of ad interactions, organic interactions, and website visits by the number of targeted users, and compared to other companies promoted through LinkedIn.
- Member Targeted. The number of those users who work for the company and are covered by its advertising.
- Total Ad Engagement. The number of likes, comments, clicks, reposts and video views (taken into account if users have watched at least 25% of the video). Includes paid ads and those that are actively shared by users.
- Total Organic Engagement. The number of interactions with the company’s LinkedIn Page posts.
- Total Website Visits. The number of times users have visited webpages linked to the LinkedIn Insight Tag.
With the new report, B2B marketers can:
- Know if they are reaching the target audience;
- Focus on those companies that are ready to cooperate;
- Understand the effectiveness of organic content and ads.
NIX Solutions notes that the Company Engagement Report is available to all users in Campaign Manager.